Sales Representative-Metal Fabrication
RTI System Automation Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors /College Degree
Certificate at any field.
- At least 2 years related experience
B. POSITION SUMMARY
The Metal Fab Sales REP, coordinates, implements and meets sales goals to;
- attain the vision of the business unit,
- fulfill the BU's mission,
- maintain a dynamic and cooperative organization to support the BU's short and long term objectives,
- establish ethical and professional relationship with customers and all stakeholders of the BU and
- assures continuous growth of the business.
I. BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE UNIT/DEPARTMENT/SECTION
- Attain annual Sales target and revenue growth corresponding to the share of the Business Unit to the company's revenue targets.
- Attain target Gross Margin, Net profit and growth rate.
- Fulfill delivery requirements of customers and respond to their needs.
- Provides necessary designs and drawings per RFC within required Engineering process time.
- Develop automation solutions and manufacture equipment and assembly modules with competitive feature, capabilities and costs.
- Comply with industry and government regulatory requirements with regards to environmental preservation, safety and administration.
- Contribute to the attainment of RGC's growth/vision and fulfillment of RGC's mission.
II. FUNCTIONS SPECIFIC TO THE POSITION:
- Models and influences all BU team members to live out the core values of RGC.
- Establishes together with the team the BU's short and long term objectives, defines performance measures supporting each objective and sets SMART targets.
- Establishes together with the team each section's and department's objectives, performance measures and specific targets.
- Establishes the structure and assures the necessary resources to attain the BU's objectives.
- Establishes direct relationship with the decision makers of current and potential customers.
- Reviews and approves policies and procedures pertaining to the BU.
- Coordinates with support department and other BU heads on the initiatives and programs of the BU to assure their support and accomplishment of their respective roles or part.
- Provides feedback, substantiated advise and recommendations to top management pertaining to concerns, issues and programs related to the section/department.