We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer/Editor to work with our creative marketing team to plan, film and edit video contents according to our marketing campaigns.
• BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in any creative field is REQUIRED
• Knowledge in photography, video shooting and editing animation preferred
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Immediate to expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite software
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• Interested candidates must be willing to be assigned in Taguig City.
• Review shooting script, and concept board and or raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
• Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Create rough and final cuts
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects - access to this
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.