Gwangshin Corporation Posted: 2 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Graduate of Accountancy Course, with a CPA License
- At least 4-5 years’ experience as Accountant
- Must be able to obtain, analyze and evaluate variety of information
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions