Home based | Full-time position
Mondays to Fridays | 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Melbourne Time)
Our firm is currently looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and experienced legal assistant who will enhance the effectiveness of our Visa Processing Officers.
The perfect candidate must be highly dedicated, honest, can work under pressure to meet deadlines, and be able to make smart decisions adequately.
· Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software.
· Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating case progress.
· Follow Think Visa’s policies and procedures for file management, client management, and processing team operations
· Identify opportunities for more effective and efficient client services and processing team operations
· Proactively follow up with clients to collect necessary documents for their case.
· Ensure quick client response rate.
· Deal with clients and colleague professionally at all times
· Reporting to Processing Team Leaders
· Working with Solicitors and RMAs
· Liaising with Clients
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 2 years of work experience as a legal assistant or any other related work. Work experience in the Australian migration sector will greatly increase chances for employment.
· Excellent English language skills in writing and speaking
· Exceptional communication skills
· Good research and reporting skills
· Keen eye for detail
· Ability to absorb information and undertake new tasks quickly.
· Flexible enough to respond effectively to challenges and to work as a member of a multicultural professional environment.
Home Office Requirements:
· Stable internet connection (at least 10 mbps)
· Good working computer/laptop
· Headset and Webcam (for client call and team meeting purposes)
Think Visa is an award-winning, totally online immigration law firm. We offer innovative and seamless migration solutions to our clients globally. Our team of solicitors, lawyers and registered migration agents deliver total migration solutions to businesses and individuals and we specialize in business & investor migration, employer-sponsored visas, and general skilled migration.
Our greatest asset and the key to our success are our people, who have a sense of pride and satisfaction in their work. At Think Visa, you will find a workplace- based in mutual respect and collaboration that is supportive of your career development and encourages you to make an impact at a professional and personal level.
At Think Visa, we understand the importance of occupational growth, stability, and the struggles of building a successful, fulfilling career. Our collaborative work culture drives ideas and empowers our people to achieve their career goals ensuring personal and professional development throughout their Think Visa journey.