Electronics Technician - Cavite
United Steel Technology International Corporation Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years in College specializing on electrical and/or at least a Vocational or Tesda Certified.
- Preferably with 2 years experience on repair of electronic equipment or appliances.
- Electronics Technician in manufacturing firm is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Brgy. Inocencio, Trece Martires, Cavite.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can read schematic diagrams.
- Can troubleshoot and repair electronic and/or electrical tools and equipment.
- Can identify and test electrical and electronic components
- With knowledge in CAD, PLC, hydraulic and pneumatic system and electrical wiring.
- Can operate different kind of machine and equipment.
Steeltech offers competitive benefits!
Enjoy the following perks when you start your career with us:
- Medical Health Benefits including HMO w/dependents and Group Life Insurance!
- Miscellaneous Allowances such as Meal, Transportation & Medicine Allowance.
- Company Loans with 0% interest (e.g., Special Occasion Loan, Appliance & Gadget Loan, Education Loan.
- Fun working environment plus experience the best company events along with awesome prizes!
Apply now and see what else we have in store for you!