Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Order and create purchases as well as look for providers as per instructions of management
• Taking notes and minutes in meetings
• Preparing documents necessary for the business.
• Processing and directing office documents.
• Finding ways to improve administrative processes.
• Does general admin duties such as filing, printing, and encoding.
• Highschool graduate
• Has the ability to work well with others.
• Knowledgeable and understanding.
• Flexible, open to change, and ability to learn fast.
• With excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen to details.
• Preferably with experienced but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.