Plastic Injection Molding Supervisor
Charisse Keruvim M. Alvarez Posted: 20 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in molding plastic products
- Applying knowledge of molding machine setup and operating techniques and production machining methods.
- Reviews production schedules and work orders, and assigns duties to workers according to order priorities.
- Studies quality control reports to identify product defects and directs machine operators to adjust machines to eliminate flaws.
- Examines molded products from each machine to verify conformance to specifications.
- Conducts or directs training of new employees in machine operation.
- Confers with management and other supervisors to resolve production problems.
- Graduate of BS Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or any related field with Masteral Degree.
- With at least 5 years experience in the field of Plastic Injection or Parts Production Manufacturing with Supervisory functions.
- Knowledgeable in Tooling Fabrication, assembly and design.
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Willing to be assigned in Laguna Technopark.
Interested applicants may send their Resume at Sign Up to Apply.
For other inquiries you may call us at (phone number).