Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Prycegases Inc. Posted: 26 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Review ongoing internal controls, procedures, and financial systems
- Suggest improvements of internal controls and promote implementation
- Review compliance of internal controls
- Improve/implement financial reporting process
- Review financial statements
- 2-3 years of experience in internal/financial audit and advisory
- Knowledgeable of financial reporting standards
- Knowledgeable of local taxation requirements and compliance
- Communication and writing skills in English
- Self-starter who can act on his or her own initiative, multitask, and achieve tight deadlines.
- Requires excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel nationwide.
- Working on a diverse range of tasks requires flexibility.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting