Kitchen SupercCenter, Inc. Posted: 19 Days
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Reviews invoices and supporting documents and matches the details on the sales/ billing invoice to the details of the supporting documents.
- Encodes invoice details and is responsible for the journal entries of files into the system.
- Checks accuracy of computation on the invoice and all transactions for the month are properly encoded and posted.
- Updates summary reports of monthly payments on time.
- Reviews the files received to ensure the consistency and avoid delays on payment processing.
- Secures that the Individual Payee’s File is complete with supporting documents.
- Accommodates suppliers/contractors with their concerns and inquiries regarding payment.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements through the following, specifically:
- Closes books every end of the month.
- Consolidates inputs for financial statement preparation like bank reconciliation, journal entries and schedules.
- Assists in the preparation of BIR remittances through consolidating data needed for the remittances and makes necessary adjustments for the submission of BIR forms.
- Readies supporting schedule of remittances by consolidating data received from other Accounting Assistants and makes needed modifications to ensure accurate BIR returns.
- Prepares bank reconciliation which involves checking all bank transactions made are issued with corresponding official receipts.
- Reconciles disbursements against bank statements and items and prepares list of outstanding checks.
- Assists in the evaluation of billing statements and checks if all accounts are billed, as well as noting accounts that have over-due balances for necessary actions.
- Assists in the reviews of Account Payable Voucher, Check Voucher, and supporting documents forwarded by A/P to check accuracy of entries, changing of accounts, Value Added Tax, and withholding matters
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by immediate superior.