· Implementation and assurance of compliance on Food, Safety and Cleanliness Programs for the assigned area.
· Day-to-day operations effectiveness of Dine-In and Take-Home Sales Services; Ensures customers needs are attended to promptly.
· Sales building initiatives by providing leadership support to Restaurant Manager through client business relations for assigned institutional accounts and customer engagement.
· Assessment of opportunities in operations and cost management to ensure sales and growth targets are met, if not exceeded.
· Workforce management of the assigned store, which includes manpower planning, hiring and orientation/certification of new members in the team, managing of schedule and shifts.
· Implementation of other store administrative activities necessary to carry out the business such as but not limited to office organization, securing of government permits and Store Reports Preparation, and programs such as Store Safety.