1. Conduct business process reviews so as to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over business cycle.
2. Conduct business process reviews to access the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
3. Conduct reviews to assess the accuracy of the financial transactions.
4. Analyze financial and data to identify trends and anomalies that impact the business process.
5. Leverage data dashboard of key business areas when auditing to identify potential audit concerns.
6. Prepare reports based upon audit results-audit documentation-audit client responses.
7. Effectively communicate audit observations via status and closing meetings with the auditees and management teams.