1. In-charge in the preparation, monitoring and maintenance of disbursement reports, AP Aging, for cash flow planning
2. Prepares check and cash vouchers, checks and statement of accounts with corresponding supporting documents and schedules original receipts, voucher payable tickets, requests for payments with document control stamps and other applicable forms and attachments and file in their respective folders.
3. Ensures that all accounts are properly monitored and reports incident of suppliers with contentious accounts. Recommends to Management all accounts subject for reconciliation and/or escalation.
4. In-charge in monitoring of all utility expenses; association dues, and like and ensuring that the same should be paid in due times to avoid disconnection and disruption of operations
5. Maintains record of check booklets issuance and requisition to avoid stock-out
1. With at least a college degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent
2. Familiarity with basic accounting procedures
3. Knowledge in Trello, Google Apps (Drive, Calendar, Sheets, Doc, Slides, Forms, Sites) and other project management tools is an advantage,
4. Knowledge in Peachtree/Sage 50 is an advantage, but not necessarily required.
5. Able to communicate with different kinds of people – give positive feedback, build/sustain goodwill, motivate and build morale and teamwork
6. Preferably with experience in accounts receivables for at least 3 years
7. Able to display excellent negotiation and self-management skills
8. Confident / vocal with strong personality