Customer Support Specialist/Order Desk responsibilities include resolving customer queries, taking down and processing orders for merchandise and goods. Ultimately, he/she will help establish a reputation to the company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
• Input data into computer.
• Process order and distribute receipt.
• Input orders into database
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
• Handle complaints about unfulfilled orders.
• Check inventory control.
• Inform customer if item is out of stock or discontinued.
• Suggest other items.
• Prepare invoices and shipping documents.
• Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
• Prepare order reports for management.
• Interact with salespeople and give them trends reports.
• Preferably graduate of any 4-year business related course
• Computer literate: proficient in MS Office especially in EXCEL PIVOT & VLOOK-UP
• With at least two (2) years working experience in Sales Administration
• Must be detailed-oriented
• High organizational skills and has the ability to manage a number of the account at same time
• Willing to work in Tinajeros,Malabon.