1. Monitor , controls and analyzes the rentak operations expenses.
2. Coaches, evaluate, and rewards subordinate performance to ensure high performance, engagement in the business and contribution to the company.
3. Coaches and evaluates Construction Equipment Operator's performance, engagement in the business and contribution to the Company.
4. Strictly observes all company rules and regulations, environment and safety policies in and around the work place and ensures compliance to all housekeeping policies,
5. Oversee operational activities.
6. Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
7. Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
8. Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
9. Formulate strategic and operational objectives