Spark Hunts Resources Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Job Descriptions :
- Manage day to day activities in project management of low to middle level projects.
- Ability to plan and execute different type of medical education & communication programs/deliverables such as :
a. Brand Promotional Deliverables
b. Speaker Programs
c. Multimedia deliverables
d. Patient education Deliverables
e. IT enabled Programs
- Ensure detailed project implementation plans are created for the duration of the projects as appropriate.
- Maintain detailed project planning, update this planning on an ongoing basis and communicate changes to the project team and the sponsor.
- Proactively engage with clients to identify opportunities for continued business engagements.
- Manage Associate Project Manager and provide performance feedback and goal-setting.
- Identify issues that might delay the completion of the project and report the same to line authority.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Science, health-science, healthcare ot other related qualifications.
- Min 5 years working experience in the related field.
- Strong communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Good management skills are necessary in order to manage the various tasks.
- Experience of resource planning against the prioritized portfolio of projects and ability to manage project.
- Willing to work at Kuala Lumpur